Powers of the hunting inspector
According to paragraph 7 of article 41 of the Federal law “on hunting and conservation of hunting resources and on amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation”, the powers of the production hunting inspector include:
– checking the availability of a hunting ticket, permit, permit for the extraction of hunting resources, permission to store and carry weapons;
– carrying out inspection of things (without violating their integrity and opening), vehicles, hunting tools, dogs of hunting breeds and hunting birds.
In addition, the production hunting inspector also has the right to:
– for inspection of hunting products to check for compliance with the information specified in the permit for the extraction of hunting resources;
– the use of photo and video recording tools during the inspection of items and vehicles;
– to send an act on an upcoming or committed offense or crime in the field of hunting to the appropriate authority or internal Affairs body.
In case of detection of violations in the field of hunting and preservation of hunting resources production hunting inspector shall issue a certificate on the required form, which is subsequently transmitted to the appropriate state hunting inspector or to the police for bringing the guilty person to justice.
Please note that disobeying the production of hunting inspectors with an administrative offence, failure to produce on demand hunting ticket, permission for bagging game resources, permits or permissions to storage and carrying the hunting weapon shall result for citizens deprivation of the right to exercise the hunt for a period of one year to two years; the imposition of an administrative fine on officials in the amount from twenty five thousand to forty thousand roubles with confiscation of hunting weapons or without that (paragraph 1.3 of article 8.37 of the administrative code).